Migrate SSISDB from one SQL Server to another.
- Migrate SSISDB from SQL Server (2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2022, Azure SQL MI, Azure SSIS IR) to SQL Server (2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2022, Azure SQL MI, Azure SSIS IR).
Export and Import SSISDB between two SQL Servers in different networks or domains.
- Source SQL Server and target SQL Server are in different networks and can be connected through different machines.
- Source SQL Server and target SQL Server uses different domain accounts to connect to Integration Services Catalog.
- Keep a backup of SSISDB to be restored later to some other SQL Server (SSISDB).
Copy SSIS Environment from one SQL Server to another.
- Copy only SSIS Environment to another SSISDB and update its variable strings as per the target environment.
Copy SSISDB objects on the same server but in different folders.
- Create a test environment based on the current dev environment on the same SQL Server SSISDB but in different folders.
Automate SSISDB migrations.
- Automate routine migrations from source SQL server to target SQL Server SSISDB using a scheduler like SQL Server agent job.