2.7.1 Current (07/30/2023)
- Added clear all and multi-select option to delete environment variable and parameter value recommendations.
- Migrate only configuration - This setting let’s user migrate only project configuration and skip the project build (.ispac file) if it already exists in target SSISDB.
- This version introduces a smart way to migrate environment variables and parameter values. This will be helpful, especially when setting up a new environment based on the existing catalog.
- Added support for SSIS 2022 (preview).
- You can download the SSIS Catalog comparison report in CSV format. The report shows Project’s latest deployment date, SSIS package count, project parameter count, and environment variable count comparison.